After purchasing the Ronneby theme you have to install it to on site.
You can find the detailed instructions on how to accomplish the installation in this post.
The theme can be installed on your site in two ways:
1. Via WordPress Admin Panel;
2. Via FTP.
Before theme installation there are some preparatory steps for both ways to be followed.
Navigate to Themeforest account and access Downloads in the profile.
You’ll see the Download button in front of Ronneby theme. After you click it, you’ll get the options to download all files in archive, licenses and purchase code, or installable pack only.
We’d recommend you to install all files of the theme.
Please, unzip the archive on your computer. You’ll get the themeforest-11776839-ronneby-highperformance-wordpress-theme folder. All the needed information is in it.
WordPress Admin Panel Installation
1. Access the site’s Dashboard. You’ll find the default WordPress themes in Appearance > Themes section.
2. Click Add new > Upload and then select the ronneby.zip archive from the main themeforest-11776839-ronneby-highperformance-wordpress-theme folder.
Note! You do NOT have to upload the themeforest-11776839-ronneby-highperformance-wordpress-theme.zip archive to install the theme, only the inner theme archive.
3. Run the importer and wait till all the files are properly set on your server.
Please, check also this post. It may be useful for you as well.
1. Access the server WordPress folders any convenient way (CPanel or any FTP-client).
2. You’ll see the list of wp-admin, wp-content, wp-includes folders and files.
Access the wp-content\themes\ folder and copy the theme files to it.
You can firstly unzip the ronneby.zip archive on your computer and then simply drag-n-drop the ronneby folder to wp-content\themes\ folder.
If you have any difficulties with theme installation or you need our assistance, please, mail us to [email protected] and receive qualified support.
Regards, DFD Support Team